Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Reading as been a passion of mine since i was a young child. I have fond memories of myself and my Grandmother sitting in your seats with our pix ‘n’ mix sweets tucked down the side of the chair and reading our pile off library books. So you will often find my nose buried inside a book, escaping this reality for another one.
Of course, my choice in book genres has grown up and all i can say is the darker the better!! I am addicted to everything romance. Dark BDSM, Sports/Military, Office, pretty much anything with a HEA and great chemistry between the characters.
I love hearing from fellow readers and adore recommendations, so feel free to follow me on any off the below options.
I look forward to our journey together. Happy Reading!
Tracey’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Unexpected Odds Series: Unexpected Arrivals Author: Kaylee Ryan Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: 19th March 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes, although part of a series They say the mistakes of our past shape our future. That we’re molded from experience, from heartache, and from pain. What happens when your past is riddled with regrets? How […]
- Title: Mine Series: Ties that Bind Author: Natasha Knight & A. Zavarelli Genre: Mafia Romance Release Date: 17th March 2020 Can Standalone?: No, part of a duet She was never supposed to walk into my club. But she did. I shouldn’t have looked twice at her. But I did. The criminal underworld is no place […]
- Title: Ruthless Knight Author: Jeana E. Mann Genre: Romantic Suspense Release Date: 17th February 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes She stole my wallet, my car, and my favorite oil painting. I never expected her to steal my heart. This complicated, beautiful, annoying woman doesn’t know that I’m a thief too. Only, I don’t steal things. I […]
- Title: Beautifully Broken Control Series: Sutter Lake Author: Catherine Cowles Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: 18th February 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes, although part of a series A woman trying to rebuild her life. Kennedy is doing all she can to escape, to prove that she’s not the monster her father was. A simple life of […]
- Title: The Art of Holding On Author: Beth Ann Burgoon Genre: Young Adult Romance Release Date: 24th January 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes Life happens, whether you’re ready or not. All you can do is hold on and go along for the ride. That’s the motto Hadley Jones lives by, and for good reason. Most of […]
- Title: Riven Knight Series: Tin Gypsy Author: Devney Perry Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: 21st January 2020 Can Standalone?: No, must be read in order of series Genevieve Daylee didn’t expect to be standing in front of a judge on her twenty-seventh birthday. But ever since her life became entangled with a former motorcycle gang, […]