Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Reading as been a passion of mine since i was a young child. I have fond memories of myself and my Grandmother sitting in your seats with our pix ‘n’ mix sweets tucked down the side of the chair and reading our pile off library books. So you will often find my nose buried inside a book, escaping this reality for another one.
Of course, my choice in book genres has grown up and all i can say is the darker the better!! I am addicted to everything romance. Dark BDSM, Sports/Military, Office, pretty much anything with a HEA and great chemistry between the characters.
I love hearing from fellow readers and adore recommendations, so feel free to follow me on any off the below options.
I look forward to our journey together. Happy Reading!
Tracey’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: The Art of Holding On Author: Beth Ann Burgoon Genre: Young Adult Romance Release Date: 24th January 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes Life happens, whether you’re ready or not. All you can do is hold on and go along for the ride. That’s the motto Hadley Jones lives by, and for good reason. Most of […]
- Title: Riven Knight Series: Tin Gypsy Author: Devney Perry Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: 21st January 2020 Can Standalone?: No, must be read in order of series Genevieve Daylee didn’t expect to be standing in front of a judge on her twenty-seventh birthday. But ever since her life became entangled with a former motorcycle gang, […]
- Title: Descent Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Enemies to Lovers Release Date: 20th January 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes Persephone Abbot is in my debt. Exactly the way I want it. The sins of the father should not be inherited by the daughter. It’s unfair, I know, but since when has life been fair? The events that […]
- Title: Love Bitten Series: Vampire Blood Series Author: Sabrina C.Rose Genre: Paranormal ROmance Release Date: 3rd January 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes, part of a series He's Vampire. She's human. He thirsts for more than just her blood... ERICA It was official. Karma had a vendetta against her. The latest? Two scantily clad women were making […]
- Title: Kissing & Telling Series: Breaking the Rules Author: Jenna Reed Genre: Friends to lovers Release Date: 3rd January 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes Everyone knows the rules of friendship, right? Rule #1: Don’t kiss your best friend. Rule #2: Don’t have sex with your best friend. Rule #3: Don’t pretend like it didn’t happen the […]
- Title: Beautiful Secret Series: Dirty Hollywood Author: Claire Raye Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: 5th December 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes, although part of a series Hollywood is dirty and no one knows that better than Julia Harris. Sitting atop the ever-changing throne, she’s currently Tinseltown’s golden girl. And she’s just signed on to play the […]