Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Reading as been a passion off mine since i was a young child. I have fond memories off myself and my Grandmother sitting in your seats with our pix ‘n’ mix sweets tucked down the side off the chair and reading our pile off library books. So you will often find my nose buried inside a book, escaping this reality for another one.
Of course, my choice in book genres has grown up and all i can say is the darker the better!! I am addicted to everything romance. Dark BDSM, Sports/Military, Office, pretty much anything with a HEA and great chemistry between the characters.
I love hearing from fellow readers and adore recommendations, so feel free to follow me on any off the below options.
I look forward to our journey together. Happy Reading!
Tracey’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: A Five-Minute Life Author: Emma Scott Genre: Fiction, Adult Romance Release Date: May 16th 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Remember us...when I can't. Thea Hughes has five minutes to live. A car accident stole her parents and left her with the second-worst documented case of amnesia in the world. She now has only minutes of… Continue reading A Five-Minute Life by Emma Scott
- Title: F-Bomb Series: The Bear Bottom Guardian MC Author: Lani Lynn Vale Genre: MC Romance Release Date: 14th May 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes, although part of a series You murder a man, and all of a sudden people are scared of you. Slate Solis went from being a guy that people went to in times… Continue reading F-Bomb (Bear Bottom Guardians MC #9) by Lani Lynn Vale
- Title: Suppression Series: Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Author: Laramie Briscoe Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: 4 May 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes From USA Today Bestselling author, the second book in the Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Series If you don't love, you can't get hurt... Nick Kepler One thing my childhood taught me was… Continue reading Suppression (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team #2) by Laramie Briscoe
- Title: Imperfect Match Author: Corinne Michaels, Melanie Harlow Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 26, 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes From NYT Bestseller Corinne Michaels & USA Today Bestseller Melanie Harlow, comes a sexy friends to lovers standalone romance. Rule number one for a professional matchmaker? Don’t fall in love with your client. I screwed… Continue reading Imperfect Match by Corinne Michaels, Melanie Harlow
- Title: Lord Have Mercy Series: The Southern Gentleman Author: Lani Lynn Vale Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: 23 April 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Poor judgment: knowing better yet doing it anyway. Flint Stone is a professional in every way. He’s a police officer with the K-9 unit and works at Gun Barrel High as the… Continue reading Lord Have Mercy (The Southern Gentleman #2) by Lani Lynn Vale
- Title: Stay with Me Author: K.L. Grayson Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 23rd 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Stay with me. Three simple words. One impossible request. I’ve loved Allie McCallister for as long as I can remember. Her happiness and well-being mean more to me than anything else, which is why when the… Continue reading Stay with Me by K.L. Grayson