Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, everyone!This blog has been created to help spread the word about new (and not so new) awesome reads!
We created a bunch of categories for you to browse through and we are constantly working on new lists! All of the books on this website with star ratings have been read by at least one of us. If a book doesn’t have a star rating it is probably because it is on our TBR list and we will (hopefully) get to it soon.
I read primarily Contemporary Romance. Love romantic comedies. Also: Erotica, M/M, M/M/F, occasional Sci-Fi & Fantasy.
To keep you from being bored I will try to be straight to the point with my reviews and I infuse them with a healthy dose of humor and sarcasm. 🙂
My loves are: fashion, shopping (obsessed), working out, running, dancing and poodles.
I have two little ones at home who drive me nuts so I love reading to keep sane! 🙂
Maria’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Maria’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: The Friend Zone Author: Abby Jimenez Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: June 11th 2019 Kristen Petersen doesn't do drama, will fight to the death for her friends, and has no room in her life for guys who just don't get her. She's also keeping a big secret: facing a medically necessary procedure that… Continue reading The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
- Title: International Player Author: Louise Bay Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Fiction Release Date: April 30th, 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Being labelled a player never stopped me from being successful with women. Until I met Truly Harbury. Truly was the first girl who ever turned me down. The first female friend I ever had. And she might… Continue reading International Player by Louise Bay
- Title: Meet Cute Author: Helena Hunting Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 9th, 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes The New York Times bestselling author of Pucked and The Good Luck Charm delivers a Hollywood happily-ever-after where a famous heartthrob falls for his ultimate fangirl in this sexy standalone romantic comedy. Talk about an embarrassing introduction.… Continue reading Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
- Title: Confess Series: Sin City Salvation #1 Author: A. Zavarelli Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: September 25th, 2018 Lucian A life free from sin. For seventeen years, I have lived and breathed those words. But there is no balm to the war inside my soul. Until her. The mysterious beauty too lethal to taste.… Continue reading Confess (Sin City Salvation #1) by A. Zavarelli
- Title: Break My Fall Series: The Breaking Trilogy #1 Author: M. Mabie Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 28th 2018 Can Standalone?: No, part of a trilogy "The first time I returned to Lancaster was for my brother's funeral. The second time was for Myra." For twelve years, I lived alone in my cabin,… Continue reading Break My Fall (The Breaking Trilogy #1) by M. Mabie
- Title: All Your Perfects Author: Colleen Hoover Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: July 17th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes The #1 New York Times bestselling author of It Ends with Us—whose writing is “emotionally wrenching and utterly original” (Sarah Shepard, New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars series)—delivers a tour de force… Continue reading All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
Maria’s Recent Shares
- Yes, I do realize it’s October. I also realize I haven’t done a share in months. I keep wanting to, constantly, but this fucking thing called life keeps getting in my way. There’s nothing more I’d love than to write to you guys (hello, is anyone here? does anyone even read this shit?) all day.… Continue reading Maria’s Summer Wrap-Up
- So, twice a year, on July 4th and Labor day weekends, we pack up our shit and go become one with nature. And I use the term “we” loosely, because I’m usually the one running around the house all day trying to pack up 4 people + food and other random BS. This year was… Continue reading Maria’s 4th of July Camping Trip
- So, you remember that time I wrote that share about traveling with kids? We did it again. And this time out of the country. I know, I know. But listen, how hard could it be? Book a DIRECT flight to Mexico, 6 hours and you’re there. Right? First of all, let’s address the whole “search for… Continue reading Maria’s Recent Mexico MEHcation
- We have a new guest in our house! It’s a bug! THE DREADED STOMACH BUG. Yeah, I know there will be some of you laughing. Because you’ve probably recently dealt with this too. So it makes you feel better you’re not the only one dealing with this shitty problem. But damn it all to hell, this… Continue reading Maria’s day from HELL
- As much as I love the month of December… I legit need a diet because I might or might not have gained some weight from all the festivities. Also the fact that I got chocolate candy as gifts from ‘Santa’ didn’t help. I don’t buy chocolate. If I do… that’s me: Until nothing is left… Continue reading Maria’s Post Holidays – Moving On…!
- So this year we finally did it. We went for a family vacation somewhere warm. Somewhere we had to take a plane to get to. Oh how the kids were excited about the flying part. As excited as a 5 and a 4 y.o. can get. Which is very. My son was telling strangers on… Continue reading Maria’s Fun Times Traveling with Children