Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, guys! I’m a wife to my high school sweetheart and a mother to 3 active kids and 1 crazy spoiled black lab. When I am not busy tending to either of those 5, you’ll find me nose deep in a romance book. My go to read is Contemporary Romance, but I love many other types of romance, including M/M or M/M/F. I love to get lost in a book that ends with a HEA.
I try to keep my reviews short and to the point. I love to chat books and I definitely love to hear from others on books!
Jenny’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Jenny’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Finding Alexei Author: Kendall Ryan Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: January 7th, 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Spotting a hooker on a city street corner isn’t an abnormal thing. Me bringing one home? Well, that’s a first. But this girl . . . she’s in trouble. And the guy she’s talking to isn’t someone… Continue reading Finding Alexei by Kendall Ryan
- Title: The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister Author: Meghan Quinn Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: January 3rd 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes How do you date your best friend's sister? Easy. Step one: Pretend you want her to set you up with someone else. That will bring the two of you closer. Step… Continue reading The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister by Meghan Quinn
- Title: A Place Without You Author: Jewel E. Ann Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: January 1st, 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes The Law of Henna and Bodhi: When love breaks, fall inward, fall together, and fall hard. Then let time pick up the pieces. Everything feels temporary when you’ve experienced tragedy—until Henna Lane meets Bodhi… Continue reading A Place Without You by Jewel E. Ann
- Title: Nothing Personal Author: Karina Halle Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 28th, 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes ** A new standalone romantic comedy** Nova Lane is having the worst week possible. Her latest relationship ended while on her much-needed vacation, then upon her first day back at work, she learns that her beloved boss… Continue reading Nothing Personal by Karina Halle
- Title: Rock Rebel Series: Nothing But Trouble #3 Author: Tara Leigh Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 11th, 2018 He's a rock star with a secret; she's a pop princess with a painful past, can their forbidden romance survive, or will their lies destroy them both? I've earned my bad reputation. A few years… Continue reading Rock Rebel (Nothing But Trouble #3) by Tara Leigh
- Title: Across the Horizon Author: Aly Martinez Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 6th, 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes “Sometimes love happens when you least expect it.” That was what my husband’s mistress told me the day I found out about their affair. I didn’t believe it until five minutes later when mouth-watering celebrity chef… Continue reading Across the Horizon by Aly Martinez