Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, guys! I’m a wife to my high school sweetheart and a mother to 3 active kids and 1 crazy spoiled black lab. When I am not busy tending to either of those 5, you’ll find me nose deep in a romance book. My go to read is Contemporary Romance, but I love many other types of romance, including M/M or M/M/F. I love to get lost in a book that ends with a HEA.
I try to keep my reviews short and to the point. I love to chat books and I definitely love to hear from others on books!
Jenny’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Jenny’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Dangerous Beauty Series: Dangerous Beauty #1 Author: J.T. Geissinger Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 26th 2019 Can Standalone?: No A beautiful fugitive. A hot bodyguard. A high-stakes game of temptation. For Nasir, former Special Ops military man and bodyguard, his new job seems like an easy-money gig: trail a Russian mobster’s runaway… Continue reading Dangerous Beauty (Dangerous Beauty #1) by J.T. Geissinger
- Title: The Boyfriend Experience Series: The Boyfriend Experience Book 1 Author: Carly Phillips, Erika Wilde Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 19th, 2019 Looking for a temporary guy for a special occasion or event? Then the Boyfriend Experience app is for you! Eric Miller isn’t thrilled when a friend signs him up for The… Continue reading The Boyfriend Experience (The Boyfriend Experience Book 1) by Carly Phillips, Erika Wilde
- Title: Risky Play Series: Red Card #1 Author: Rachel Van Dyken Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 19th, 2019 Even one-night stands deserve a second chance in New York Times bestselling author Rachel Van Dyken’s novel of sporting desire. What else can a virgin do when she’s ditched at the altar? Seattle heiress Mackenzie… Continue reading Risky Play (Red Card #1) by Rachel Van Dyken
- Title: Diary of a Bad Boy Author: Meghan Quinn Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 7th 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Dear Diary, I might have gotten myself into a wee bit of trouble—and I'm not talking about the "court mandated community service," or “therapy sessions from bashing a bloke in the head" kind of… Continue reading Diary of a Bad Boy by Meghan Quinn
- Title: Make Me Yours Author: Tia Louise Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 3rd 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes He’s a billionaire single dad who needs help. She’s a sassy single gal who needs work. Live-in nanny? What could go wrong? Remington Key: I left the Navy, scored a billion in tech, got married, and… Continue reading Make Me Yours by Tia Louise
- Title: The Last Letter Author: Rebecca Yarros Genre: fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: February 26th 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Beckett, If you’re reading this, well, you know the last-letter drill. You made it. I didn’t. Get off the guilt train, because I know if there was any chance you could have saved me, you would… Continue reading The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros