Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, guys! I’m a wife to my high school sweetheart and a mother to 3 active kids and 1 crazy spoiled black lab. When I am not busy tending to either of those 5, you’ll find me nose deep in a romance book. My go to read is Contemporary Romance, but I love many other types of romance, including M/M or M/M/F. I love to get lost in a book that ends with a HEA.
I try to keep my reviews short and to the point. I love to chat books and I definitely love to hear from others on books!
Jenny’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Down and Dirty Series: Hot Jocks #5 Author: Kendall Ryan Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 10th 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes Whoops. Last night in Vegas is a blur. There were drunken shenanigans … And now I’m waking up naked wrapped around Landon freaking Covington, my incredibly hot younger guy friend, with a […]
- Title: The Rich Boy Author: Kylie Scott Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 9th, 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes I’m the type of girl who’s given up on fairy tales. So when Beck – the hot new busboy at work – starts flirting with me, I know better than to get my hopes up. Happily […]
- Title: The Sinful King Author: Claire Contreras Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 5th 2020 Can Standalone?: yes If you had any ties to Marbella, it was impossible for you not to have heard the stories about Prince Elias and his debauchery. Every summer he arrived with his security detail and friends in tow […]
- Title: Disavow Series: The Dumonts #3 Author: Karina Halle Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: February 25th 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes but it is part of series From New York Times bestselling author Karina Halle comes a seductive novel of riches, romance, and redemption. In the Dumont fashion empire, no heir has a reputation as […]
- Title: Finding Him Series: Covet #2 Author: Rachel Van Dyken Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: February 25th 2020 Can Standalone?: Yes A novel about a shattered family, broken hearts, and healing love by Rachel Van Dyken, the number one New York Timesbestselling author of Stealing Her. Coming out of a coma was one hell […]
- Title: The Life You Stole Series: Life Duet #2 Author: Jewel E. Ann Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Fiction Release Date: February 20th 2020 Can Standalone?: No part of duet Sex. Lies. Revenge. On the heels of a devastating loss, Evelyn fights to put her life back together. Only … part of her husband belongs to another […]