Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, guys! I’m a wife to my high school sweetheart and a mother to 3 active kids and 1 crazy spoiled black lab. When I am not busy tending to either of those 5, you’ll find me nose deep in a romance book. My go to read is Contemporary Romance, but I love many other types of romance, including M/M or M/M/F. I love to get lost in a book that ends with a HEA.
I try to keep my reviews short and to the point. I love to chat books and I definitely love to hear from others on books!
Jenny’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Jenny’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: The Assistant Author: Marni Mann Genre: fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: May 21st 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes From USA Today bestselling author, Marni Mann, comes a haunting new contemporary romance. At 42, I’m married to my best friend and we have two beautiful children. I’ve built one of the largest, most successful companies in… Continue reading The Assistant by Marni Mann
- Title: Undeniable Series: Cloverleigh Farms Author: Melanie Harlow Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: May 20th, 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes When we were eleven, Oliver Ford Pemberton dared me to jump off a barn roof. He said you couldn’t break a leg from a 12-foot-jump. He lied. (You can also break a collarbone, which served… Continue reading Undeniable by Melanie Harlow
- Title: A Five-Minute Life Author: Emma Scott Genre: Fiction, Adult Romance Release Date: May 16th 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Remember us...when I can't. Thea Hughes has five minutes to live. A car accident stole her parents and left her with the second-worst documented case of amnesia in the world. She now has only minutes of… Continue reading A Five-Minute Life by Emma Scott
- Title: The Unhoneymooners Author: Christina Lauren Genre: Fiction, Romcom Release Date: May 14th, 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Olive is always unlucky: in her career, in love, in…well, everything. Her identical twin sister Ami, on the other hand, is probably the luckiest person in the world. Her meet-cute with her fiancé is something out of a… Continue reading The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Title: Corrupt Savior Series: The Wages of Sin #2 Author: Tara Leigh Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: May 13th 2019 Can Standalone?: No I am the monarch of Manhattan’s underworld. A corrupt king, ruling a sinful empire. I wasn’t born to the crown. Nevertheless, I wear it well. Aislinn Granville is the Crown Jewel… Continue reading Corrupt Savior (The Wages of Sin #2) by Tara Leigh
- Title: Bred Author: Ginger Scott Genre: Fiction, New Adult Release Date: May 10th, 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes My life was irrevocably changed the moment I stepped foot inside Elena Alderman’s grand front doors. A lifeless tomb on the edge of Chicago’s South Side, the Alderman home sat in one of the city’s oldest and wealthiest… Continue reading Bred by Ginger Scott