Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, guys! I’m a wife to my high school sweetheart and a mother to 3 active kids and 1 crazy spoiled black lab. When I am not busy tending to either of those 5, you’ll find me nose deep in a romance book. My go to read is Contemporary Romance, but I love many other types of romance, including M/M or M/M/F. I love to get lost in a book that ends with a HEA.
I try to keep my reviews short and to the point. I love to chat books and I definitely love to hear from others on books!
Jenny’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Jenny’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Million Dollar Marriage Author: Katy Evans Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: July 23rd 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes From New York Times bestselling author Katy Evans comes a hot romance about two strangers and their race to fall in love. If someone had bet Nell a million dollars that she would be saying “I… Continue reading Million Dollar Marriage by Katy Evans
- Title: Lies Author: Kylie Scott Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Fiction Release Date: July 21st 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Betty Dawsey knows that breaking things off with Thom Lange is for the best. He’s nice, but boring, and their relationship has lost its spark. But steady and predictable Thom, suddenly doesn’t seem so steady and predictable when… Continue reading Lies by Kylie Scott
- Title: Infinite Series: Salvation #7 Author: Corinne Michaels Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Fiction Release Date: July 16th 2019 Can Standalone?: No part of duet Book two in the Indefinite Duet in the Salvation Series Quinn & Ashton's conclusion Jenny’s Review Speechless I adore this author’s writing!!! This conclusion was fantastic! This is a duet, you romance… Continue reading Infinite (Salvation #7) by Corinne Michaels
- Title: Making Up Series: Shacking Up #4 Author: Helena Hunting Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: July 16th 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes A new standalone, laugh-out-loud romantic comedy by New York Times bestselling author Helena Hunting. Cosy Felton is great at her job—she knows just how to handle the awkwardness that comes with working at… Continue reading Making Up (Shacking Up #4) by Helena Hunting
- Title: First and Forever Series: Heartache Duet #2 Author: Jay McLean Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: July 12th, 2019 Can Standalone?: No Ava Diaz needs saving. She just doesn’t know it yet. Just like she doesn’t know a thing about the boy she sits next to on the first day of senior year. He… Continue reading First and Forever (Heartache Duet #2) by Jay McLean
- Title: Superfan Series: Brooklyn #3 Author: Sarina Bowen Genre: Fiction, Sports Romance Release Date: June 25th 2019 Can Standalone?: Yes Sometimes lady luck shakes your hand, and sometimes she smacks your face. Sometimes she does both on the same day. Three years ago I met the most amazing girl in the world. We were both… Continue reading Superfan (Brooklyn #3) by Sarina Bowen