Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, everyone!This blog has been created to help spread the word about new (and not so new) awesome reads!
We created a bunch of categories for you to browse through and we are constantly working on new lists! All of the books on this website with star ratings have been read by at least one of us. If a book doesn’t have a star rating it is probably because it is on our TBR list and we will (hopefully) get to it soon.
I read primarily Contemporary Romance. Love romantic comedies. Also: Erotica, M/M, M/M/F, occasional Sci-Fi & Fantasy.
To keep you from being bored I will try to be straight to the point with my reviews and I infuse them with a healthy dose of humor and sarcasm. 🙂
My loves are: fashion, shopping (obsessed), working out, running, dancing and poodles.
I have two little ones at home who drive me nuts so I love reading to keep sane! 🙂
Maria’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Maria’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Missing From Me Series: Sixth Street Bands #3 Author: Jayne Frost Genre: Fiction, New Adult Romance Release Date: October 23rd 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes Sean I’ve got it all. Success. Money. A new woman in my bed every night. Too bad it’s all a façade. I followed my dreams and paid the price—Anna. With… Continue reading Missing From Me (Sixth Street Bands #3) by Jayne Frost
- Title: The Smallest Part Author: Amy Harmon Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: February 13th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes “In the end, only three things matter. How much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.” - Unknown It was a big lie. The biggest… Continue reading The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon
- Title: The Coaching Hours Series: How to Date a Douchebag #4 Author: Sara Ney Genre: Fiction, New Adult Romance Release Date: February 5th, 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes THERE ARE NO DOUCHEBAGS IN THIS STORY. Well, there are, but they’re not who this story is about. This story is about me—the coach’s daughter. When I moved… Continue reading The Coaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #4) by Sara Ney
- Title: Hot Shot Series: North Ridge Series #3 Author: Karina Halle Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: January 9th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes Delilah Gordon has a secret. She’s been in love with her best friend and the boy next door, Fox Nelson, since she was six years old. And while most of her friends… Continue reading Hot Shot (North Ridge #3) by Karina Halle
- Title: Combust Series: Everyday Heroes Series #2 Author: K. Bromberg Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: January 29th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes From New York Times Bestselling author, K. Bromberg, comes the second standalone book in the Everyday Heroes series. Just how hot will firefighter Grady Malone turn up the heat? Songwriter Dylan McCoy has been burned. By… Continue reading Combust (Everyday Heroes #2) by K. Bromberg
- Title: Lost For You Series: Sixth Street Bands #4 Author: Jayne Frost Genre: Fiction, New Adult Romance Release Date: January 12th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes When I was eighteen, I stood at the precipice of stardom. I had the record deal. And the tour to back it up. But I succumbed to the pressure of… Continue reading Lost For You (Sixth Street Bands #4) by Jayne Frost
Maria’s Recent Shares
- Yes, I do realize it’s October. I also realize I haven’t done a share in months. I keep wanting to, constantly, but this fucking thing called life keeps getting in my way. There’s nothing more I’d love than to write to you guys (hello, is anyone here? does anyone even read this shit?) all day.… Continue reading Maria’s Summer Wrap-Up
- So, twice a year, on July 4th and Labor day weekends, we pack up our shit and go become one with nature. And I use the term “we” loosely, because I’m usually the one running around the house all day trying to pack up 4 people + food and other random BS. This year was… Continue reading Maria’s 4th of July Camping Trip
- So, you remember that time I wrote that share about traveling with kids? We did it again. And this time out of the country. I know, I know. But listen, how hard could it be? Book a DIRECT flight to Mexico, 6 hours and you’re there. Right? First of all, let’s address the whole “search for… Continue reading Maria’s Recent Mexico MEHcation
- We have a new guest in our house! It’s a bug! THE DREADED STOMACH BUG. Yeah, I know there will be some of you laughing. Because you’ve probably recently dealt with this too. So it makes you feel better you’re not the only one dealing with this shitty problem. But damn it all to hell, this… Continue reading Maria’s day from HELL
- As much as I love the month of December… I legit need a diet because I might or might not have gained some weight from all the festivities. Also the fact that I got chocolate candy as gifts from ‘Santa’ didn’t help. I don’t buy chocolate. If I do… that’s me: Until nothing is left… Continue reading Maria’s Post Holidays – Moving On…!
- So this year we finally did it. We went for a family vacation somewhere warm. Somewhere we had to take a plane to get to. Oh how the kids were excited about the flying part. As excited as a 5 and a 4 y.o. can get. Which is very. My son was telling strangers on… Continue reading Maria’s Fun Times Traveling with Children