Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, everyone!This blog has been created to help spread the word about new (and not so new) awesome reads!
We created a bunch of categories for you to browse through and we are constantly working on new lists! All of the books on this website with star ratings have been read by at least one of us. If a book doesn’t have a star rating it is probably because it is on our TBR list and we will (hopefully) get to it soon.
I read primarily Contemporary Romance. Love romantic comedies. Also: Erotica, M/M, M/M/F, occasional Sci-Fi & Fantasy.
To keep you from being bored I will try to be straight to the point with my reviews and I infuse them with a healthy dose of humor and sarcasm. 🙂
My loves are: fashion, shopping (obsessed), working out, running, dancing and poodles.
I have two little ones at home who drive me nuts so I love reading to keep sane! 🙂
Maria’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Maria’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Faking It Author: K. Bromberg Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: September 25th, 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes Faking it never felt so good in this red-hot new standalone by New York Times bestselling author K. Bromberg—available in audio first! Kindle edition January 2019 Zane Phillips mistook me for his dog walker. It shouldn’t surprise… Continue reading Faking It by K. Bromberg
- Title: All Your Perfects Author: Colleen Hoover Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: July 17th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes The #1 New York Times bestselling author of It Ends with Us—whose writing is “emotionally wrenching and utterly original” (Sarah Shepard, New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars series)—delivers a tour de force… Continue reading All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
- Title: The Real Author: Kate Stewart Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 17th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes They say it happens when you least expect it. It did for me. It started the moment I saw the simple message pop up on my computer screen: Cameron’s Mac: Hi. And when I met the eyes… Continue reading The Real by Kate Stewart
- Title: Come As You Are Author: Lauren Blakely Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 16th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes I couldn’t have scripted a more perfect night. For one fantastic evening, at a masquerade party in the heart of Manhattan, I’m not the millionaire everyone wants a piece of. Fine—multimillionaire. But who’s counting all… Continue reading Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely
- Title: Ambivalent Author: Stefanie G. Torres Genre: Fiction, Romantic Suspense Release Date: February 20th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes I had a job to do. An assignment I had been hoping for. To anyone else it might have appeared easy. Interview the well-known plastic surgeon, Dr. Kean Bennett. Determined to succeed, I powered right into it.… Continue reading Ambivalent by Stefanie G. Torres
- Title: Getting Down Series: Shacking Up Series #1.5 Author: Helena Hunting Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 3rd 2018 Can Standalone?: No, read Book 1 first Originally published as part of the USA Today bestselling anthology Eye Candy, Getting Down is a hilarious and hot short story set in the Shacking Up world. Now… Continue reading Getting Down (Shacking Up #1.5) by Helena Hunting
Maria’s Recent Shares
- Yes, I do realize it’s October. I also realize I haven’t done a share in months. I keep wanting to, constantly, but this fucking thing called life keeps getting in my way. There’s nothing more I’d love than to write to you guys (hello, is anyone here? does anyone even read this shit?) all day.… Continue reading Maria’s Summer Wrap-Up
- So, twice a year, on July 4th and Labor day weekends, we pack up our shit and go become one with nature. And I use the term “we” loosely, because I’m usually the one running around the house all day trying to pack up 4 people + food and other random BS. This year was… Continue reading Maria’s 4th of July Camping Trip
- So, you remember that time I wrote that share about traveling with kids? We did it again. And this time out of the country. I know, I know. But listen, how hard could it be? Book a DIRECT flight to Mexico, 6 hours and you’re there. Right? First of all, let’s address the whole “search for… Continue reading Maria’s Recent Mexico MEHcation
- We have a new guest in our house! It’s a bug! THE DREADED STOMACH BUG. Yeah, I know there will be some of you laughing. Because you’ve probably recently dealt with this too. So it makes you feel better you’re not the only one dealing with this shitty problem. But damn it all to hell, this… Continue reading Maria’s day from HELL
- As much as I love the month of December… I legit need a diet because I might or might not have gained some weight from all the festivities. Also the fact that I got chocolate candy as gifts from ‘Santa’ didn’t help. I don’t buy chocolate. If I do… that’s me: Until nothing is left… Continue reading Maria’s Post Holidays – Moving On…!
- So this year we finally did it. We went for a family vacation somewhere warm. Somewhere we had to take a plane to get to. Oh how the kids were excited about the flying part. As excited as a 5 and a 4 y.o. can get. Which is very. My son was telling strangers on… Continue reading Maria’s Fun Times Traveling with Children