Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, everyone!This blog has been created to help spread the word about new (and not so new) awesome reads!
We created a bunch of categories for you to browse through and we are constantly working on new lists! All of the books on this website with star ratings have been read by at least one of us. If a book doesn’t have a star rating it is probably because it is on our TBR list and we will (hopefully) get to it soon.
I read primarily Contemporary Romance. Love romantic comedies. Also: Erotica, M/M, M/M/F, occasional Sci-Fi & Fantasy.
To keep you from being bored I will try to be straight to the point with my reviews and I infuse them with a healthy dose of humor and sarcasm. 🙂
My loves are: fashion, shopping (obsessed), working out, running, dancing and poodles.
I have two little ones at home who drive me nuts so I love reading to keep sane! 🙂
Maria’s Current Favorites
Billionaire Builders #3
Dirty Duet #1
Part Of a Duet
Sinners of Saint #1
Part of a Series
Check out Maria’s Top 10 Reads of 2016
Maria’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Maria’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: The Highlander Series: The Order Series #2 Author: Kasia Bacon Genre: Fiction, M/M Romance, Fantasy Romance Release Date: August 31st 2017 Can Standalone?: No, read in order This is a novella. I, Lochan of the famed Féyes clan, know all about fighting. As a half-breed Elf, I have struggled against prejudice and feelings of… Continue reading The Highlander (The Order Series #2) by Kasia Bacon
- Title: The Mutt Series: The Order Series #1 Author: Kasia Bacon Genre: Fiction, M/M Romance, Fantasy Romance Release Date: January 20th 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes This is a novella. I, Ervyn Morryés of the Black Mountain clan, know all about control. As the only fair-haired Dark Elf in the Highlands, I had to learn to… Continue reading The Mutt (The Order Series #1) by Kasia Bacon
- Title: Blue Balls Author: R.C. Boldt Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance, Romantic Comedy Release Date: August 8th 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes BLUE BALLS Truth: A painful condition caused by a prolonged state of sexual arousal without release. Myth: Only affects males. SARAH I’m beyond frustrated with the man who’s left me high and… Continue reading Blue Balls by R.C. Boldt
- Title: Beneath The Truth Series: Beneath Series #7 Author: Meghan March Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 8th 2017 From USA Today bestselling author Meghan March comes the final sexy standalone set in the Beneath world of New Orleans. I used to believe there were lines in life you don't cross. Don't lie. Don't cheat. Don't… Continue reading Beneath The Truth (Beneath #7) by Meghan March
- Title: Wild Card Series: North Ridge #1 Author: Karina Halle Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 15th 2017 Wild Card is a standalone novel and the first book in the North Ridge Trilogy about rough and rugged Canadian mountain men, the Nelson brothers. Canada’s never felt so hot. She swore she’d never go back… Continue reading Wild Card (North Ridge #1) by Karina Halle
- Title: The Soul Mate Series: Roommates Series #4 Author: Kendall Ryan Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 14th 2017 From New York Times Bestseller Kendall Ryan comes a sexy new stand-alone novel in her Roommates series. The smoking-hot one-night stand I was never supposed to see again? Yeah, well, I might be pregnant, and… Continue reading The Soul Mate (Roommates #4) by Kendall Ryan
Maria’s Recent Shares
- So, twice a year, on July 4th and Labor day weekends, we pack up our shit and go become one with nature. And I use the term “we” loosely, because I’m usually the one running around the house all day trying to pack up 4 people + food and other random BS. This year was… Continue reading Maria’s 4th of July Camping Trip
- So, you remember that time I wrote that share about traveling with kids? We did it again. And this time out of the country. I know, I know. But listen, how hard could it be? Book a DIRECT flight to Mexico, 6 hours and you’re there. Right? First of all, let’s address the whole “search for… Continue reading Maria’s Recent Mexico MEHcation
- We have a new guest in our house! It’s a bug! THE DREADED STOMACH BUG. Yeah, I know there will be some of you laughing. Because you’ve probably recently dealt with this too. So it makes you feel better you’re not the only one dealing with this shitty problem. But damn it all to hell, this… Continue reading Maria’s day from HELL
- As much as I love the month of December… I legit need a diet because I might or might not have gained some weight from all the festivities. Also the fact that I got chocolate candy as gifts from ‘Santa’ didn’t help. I don’t buy chocolate. If I do… that’s me: Until nothing is left… Continue reading Maria’s Post Holidays – Moving On…!
- So this year we finally did it. We went for a family vacation somewhere warm. Somewhere we had to take a plane to get to. Oh how the kids were excited about the flying part. As excited as a 5 and a 4 y.o. can get. Which is very. My son was telling strangers on… Continue reading Maria’s Fun Times Traveling with Children
- Yesss! Friday is finally here! Hope everyone is ready for an awesome weekend! Looking for something to read? Grab this bad boy right here: Buy on Amazon I just finished it yesterday and I have a review up for it here. It. Was. Epic. A modern day fairy tale with a prince who falls for a… Continue reading Maria’s guide to picking wild mushrooms