Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, everyone!This blog has been created to help spread the word about new (and not so new) awesome reads!
We created a bunch of categories for you to browse through and we are constantly working on new lists! All of the books on this website with star ratings have been read by at least one of us. If a book doesn’t have a star rating it is probably because it is on our TBR list and we will (hopefully) get to it soon.
I read primarily Contemporary Romance. Love romantic comedies. Also: Erotica, M/M, M/M/F, occasional Sci-Fi & Fantasy.
To keep you from being bored I will try to be straight to the point with my reviews and I infuse them with a healthy dose of humor and sarcasm. 🙂
My loves are: fashion, shopping (obsessed), working out, running, dancing and poodles.
I have two little ones at home who drive me nuts so I love reading to keep sane! 🙂
Maria’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Maria’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Obsidio Series: The Illuminae Files #3 Author: Amie Kaufman Genre: Fiction, Sci-Fi, Young Adult Release Date: March 13th, 2018 Can Standalone?: No, read in order. Kady, Ezra, Hanna, and Nik narrowly escaped with their lives from the attacks on Heimdall station and now find themselves crammed with 2,000 refugees on the container ship, Mao.… Continue reading Obsidio (The Illuminae Files #3) by Amie Kaufman
- Title: Intrepid Series: A Vigilantes Spinoff Author: Keri Lake Genre: Fiction, Dark Romance Release Date: April 10th 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes In the corner house of an empty street, there is a boy inside a box. In that boy, there lives a secret, one so dark, it’s sealed with locks. Nearly ten years have passed… Continue reading Intrepid (A Vigilantes Spinoff) by Keri Lake
- Title: Getting Down Series: Shacking Up Series #1.5 Author: Helena Hunting Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 3rd 2018 Can Standalone?: No, read Book 1 first Originally published as part of the USA Today bestselling anthology Eye Candy, Getting Down is a hilarious and hot short story set in the Shacking Up world. Now… Continue reading Getting Down (Shacking Up #1.5) by Helena Hunting
- Title: The Birthday List Author: Devney Perry Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 3rd 2018 Can Standalone?: Yes Happily married to her college sweetheart, Poppy lived a blessed life with the husband of her dreams. Then everything changed. She is no longer a wife. She is no longer the envy of her single friends.… Continue reading The Birthday List by Devney Perry
- Title: Savage Prince Series: Savage Trilogy #1 Author: Meghan March Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 27th 2018 Can Standalone?: No, read in order Who knew things could get even darker and dirtier in New Orleans? New York Times bestselling author Meghan March introduces the Savage Prince of the city, the man you never… Continue reading Savage Prince (Savage Trilogy #1) by Meghan March
- Title: Sinner Series: Priest Series #2 Author: Sierra Simone Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 15th 2018 I’m not a good man, and I’ve never pretended to be. I don’t believe in goodness or God or any happy ending that isn’t paid for in advance. What do I believe in? Money. Sex. Macallan 18.… Continue reading Sinner (Priest #2) by Sierra Simone
Maria’s Recent Shares
- Yes, I do realize it’s October. I also realize I haven’t done a share in months. I keep wanting to, constantly, but this fucking thing called life keeps getting in my way. There’s nothing more I’d love than to write to you guys (hello, is anyone here? does anyone even read this shit?) all day.… Continue reading Maria’s Summer Wrap-Up
- So, twice a year, on July 4th and Labor day weekends, we pack up our shit and go become one with nature. And I use the term “we” loosely, because I’m usually the one running around the house all day trying to pack up 4 people + food and other random BS. This year was… Continue reading Maria’s 4th of July Camping Trip
- So, you remember that time I wrote that share about traveling with kids? We did it again. And this time out of the country. I know, I know. But listen, how hard could it be? Book a DIRECT flight to Mexico, 6 hours and you’re there. Right? First of all, let’s address the whole “search for… Continue reading Maria’s Recent Mexico MEHcation
- We have a new guest in our house! It’s a bug! THE DREADED STOMACH BUG. Yeah, I know there will be some of you laughing. Because you’ve probably recently dealt with this too. So it makes you feel better you’re not the only one dealing with this shitty problem. But damn it all to hell, this… Continue reading Maria’s day from HELL
- As much as I love the month of December… I legit need a diet because I might or might not have gained some weight from all the festivities. Also the fact that I got chocolate candy as gifts from ‘Santa’ didn’t help. I don’t buy chocolate. If I do… that’s me: Until nothing is left… Continue reading Maria’s Post Holidays – Moving On…!
- So this year we finally did it. We went for a family vacation somewhere warm. Somewhere we had to take a plane to get to. Oh how the kids were excited about the flying part. As excited as a 5 and a 4 y.o. can get. Which is very. My son was telling strangers on… Continue reading Maria’s Fun Times Traveling with Children