Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, everyone!This blog has been created to help spread the word about new (and not so new) awesome reads!
We created a bunch of categories for you to browse through and we are constantly working on new lists! All of the books on this website with star ratings have been read by at least one of us. If a book doesn’t have a star rating it is probably because it is on our TBR list and we will (hopefully) get to it soon.
I read primarily Contemporary Romance. Love romantic comedies. Also: Erotica, M/M, M/M/F, occasional Sci-Fi & Fantasy.
To keep you from being bored I will try to be straight to the point with my reviews and I infuse them with a healthy dose of humor and sarcasm. 🙂
My loves are: fashion, shopping (obsessed), working out, running, dancing and poodles.
I have two little ones at home who drive me nuts so I love reading to keep sane! 🙂
Maria’s Current Favorites
Sixth Street Bands #3
Billionaire Builders #3
Dirty Duet #1
Part Of a Duet
Sinners of Saint #1
Part of a Series
Check out Maria’s Top 10 Reads of 2016
Maria’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Maria’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Missing From Me Series: Sixth Street Bands #3 Author: Jayne Frost Genre: Fiction, New Adult Romance Release Date: October 23rd 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes Sean I’ve got it all. Success. Money. A new woman in my bed every night. Too bad it’s all a façade. I followed my dreams and paid the price—Anna. With… Continue reading Missing From Me (Sixth Street Bands #3) by Jayne Frost
- Title: Fall with Me Series: Sixth Street Bands #2 Author: Jayne Frost Genre: Fiction, New Adult Romance Release Date: December 19th 2015 Can Standalone?: Yes As the bassist for the band Caged, the last three years have been one, long non-stop party. Sure, I’ve had some regrets. Everyone does. But getting trapped in a relationship… Continue reading Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands #2) by Jayne Frost
- Title: Maverick Series: North Ridge Series #2 Author: Karina Halle Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: October 17th 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes Maverick is a complete standalone novel and the second book about the rough and rugged Nelson brothers. Get ready for one wild alpha mountain man - Canada's never felt so hot! Forget playing… Continue reading Maverick (North Ridge #2) by Karina Halle
- Title: An Enchantment of Ravens Author: Margaret Rogerson Genre: Fiction, Young Adult, Fantasy Release Date: September 26th 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes Isobel is a prodigy portrait artist with a dangerous set of clients: the sinister fair folk, immortal creatures who cannot bake bread, weave cloth, or put a pen to paper without crumbling to dust.… Continue reading An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- Title: Taking Turns Series: Turning Series #1 Author: J.A. Huss Genre: Fiction, Erotic Romance, BDSM Release Date: January 18th 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes I’ve never been afraid of the dark...but that doesn’t mean I wanted to live in it. And maybe everyone wants what they can’t have, but I should’ve thought it over before I… Continue reading Taking Turns (Turning #1) by J.A. Huss
- Title: Turning Back Series: Turning Series #2 Author: J.A. Huss Genre: Fiction, Erotic Romance, BDSM Release Date: April 12th 2017 Can Standalone?: No, read in order I lived in the dark for three years. My whole world revolved around the whims and happiness of three men. It was just a trip into the forbidden. A… Continue reading Turning Back (Turning #2) by J.A. Huss
Maria’s Recent Shares
- Yes, I do realize it’s October. I also realize I haven’t done a share in months. I keep wanting to, constantly, but this fucking thing called life keeps getting in my way. There’s nothing more I’d love than to write to you guys (hello, is anyone here? does anyone even read this shit?) all day.… Continue reading Maria’s Summer Wrap-Up
- So, twice a year, on July 4th and Labor day weekends, we pack up our shit and go become one with nature. And I use the term “we” loosely, because I’m usually the one running around the house all day trying to pack up 4 people + food and other random BS. This year was… Continue reading Maria’s 4th of July Camping Trip
- So, you remember that time I wrote that share about traveling with kids? We did it again. And this time out of the country. I know, I know. But listen, how hard could it be? Book a DIRECT flight to Mexico, 6 hours and you’re there. Right? First of all, let’s address the whole “search for… Continue reading Maria’s Recent Mexico MEHcation
- We have a new guest in our house! It’s a bug! THE DREADED STOMACH BUG. Yeah, I know there will be some of you laughing. Because you’ve probably recently dealt with this too. So it makes you feel better you’re not the only one dealing with this shitty problem. But damn it all to hell, this… Continue reading Maria’s day from HELL
- As much as I love the month of December… I legit need a diet because I might or might not have gained some weight from all the festivities. Also the fact that I got chocolate candy as gifts from ‘Santa’ didn’t help. I don’t buy chocolate. If I do… that’s me: Until nothing is left… Continue reading Maria’s Post Holidays – Moving On…!
- So this year we finally did it. We went for a family vacation somewhere warm. Somewhere we had to take a plane to get to. Oh how the kids were excited about the flying part. As excited as a 5 and a 4 y.o. can get. Which is very. My son was telling strangers on… Continue reading Maria’s Fun Times Traveling with Children