Welcome to STEAMY READS Blog!
Hi, everyone!This blog has been created to help spread the word about new (and not so new) awesome reads!
We created a bunch of categories for you to browse through and we are constantly working on new lists! All of the books on this website with star ratings have been read by at least one of us. If a book doesn’t have a star rating it is probably because it is on our TBR list and we will (hopefully) get to it soon.
I read primarily Contemporary Romance. Love romantic comedies. Also: Erotica, M/M, M/M/F, occasional Sci-Fi & Fantasy.
To keep you from being bored I will try to be straight to the point with my reviews and I infuse them with a healthy dose of humor and sarcasm. 🙂
My loves are: fashion, shopping (obsessed), working out, running, dancing and poodles.
I have two little ones at home who drive me nuts so I love reading to keep sane! 🙂
Maria’s Current Favorites
How to Date a Douchebag #2
Tales From Verania #2
Part of a Series
Sixth Street Bands #3
Billionaire Builders #3
Dirty Duet #1
Part Of a Duet
Sinners of Saint #1
Part of a Series
Check out Maria’s Top 10 Reads of 2016
Maria’s Top 10 Current Favorite Authors
Maria’s Recently Reviewed Books
- Title: Over Us, Over You Author: Whitney G. Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Romance Release Date: November 30th 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes From New York Times bestselling author Whitney G. comes a falling for my older brother’s best friend romance. Twisted Love was the prior working title. Subject: Delete this message after you read it... Dear Hayley, I'm… Continue reading Over Us, Over You by Whitney G.
- Title: Juniper Unraveling Author: Keri Lake Genre: Fiction, Dark Romance, Sci-Fi, Dystopian Release Date: October 31st 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes Papa says everyone has a story that deserves to be told. Most begin years ago, after the second bomb hit, unearthing a deadly contagion that divided the population into the pure, the infected, and the… Continue reading Juniper Unraveling by Keri Lake
- Title: The Studying Hours Series: How to Date a Douchebag #1 Author: Sara Ney Genre: Fiction, New Adult Romance, Sports Romance Release Date: September 13th 2016 Can Standalone?: Yes CRUDE. ARROGANT. A**HOLE. No doubt about it, Sebastian ‘Oz’ Osborne is the university’s most celebrated student athlete—and possibly the biggest douchebag. A walking, talking cliché, he… Continue reading The Studying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #1) by Sara Ney
- Title: The Failing Hours Series: How to Date a Douchebag #2 Author: Sara Ney Genre: Fiction, New Adult Romance, Sports Romance Release Date: January 31st 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes CRUDE. ARROGANT. A**HOLE. No doubt about it, Sebastian ‘Oz’ Osborne is the university’s most celebrated student athlete—and possibly the biggest douchebag. A walking, talking cliché, he… Continue reading The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #2) by Sara Ney
- Title: The Learning Hours Series: How to Date a Douchebag #3 Author: Sara Ney Genre: Fiction, New Adult Romance Release Date: September 26th 2017 Can Standalone?: Yes He's not a douchebag; but that doesn't stop his friends from turning him into one. MY FRIENDS WANT ME TO GET LAID. So much so that they plastered… Continue reading The Learning Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #3) by Sara Ney
- Title: A Destiny of Dragons Series: Tales From Verania #2 Author: T.J. Klune Genre: Fiction, M/M Romance, Paranormal Romance Release Date: June 30th 2017 Can Standalone?: No, read in order Once upon a time, the wizard’s apprentice Sam of Wilds got his happily ever after in the arms of his cornerstone, Knight Commander Ryan Foxheart.… Continue reading A Destiny of Dragons (Tales From Verania #2) by T.J. Klune
Maria’s Recent Shares
- Yes, I do realize it’s October. I also realize I haven’t done a share in months. I keep wanting to, constantly, but this fucking thing called life keeps getting in my way. There’s nothing more I’d love than to write to you guys (hello, is anyone here? does anyone even read this shit?) all day.… Continue reading Maria’s Summer Wrap-Up
- So, twice a year, on July 4th and Labor day weekends, we pack up our shit and go become one with nature. And I use the term “we” loosely, because I’m usually the one running around the house all day trying to pack up 4 people + food and other random BS. This year was… Continue reading Maria’s 4th of July Camping Trip
- So, you remember that time I wrote that share about traveling with kids? We did it again. And this time out of the country. I know, I know. But listen, how hard could it be? Book a DIRECT flight to Mexico, 6 hours and you’re there. Right? First of all, let’s address the whole “search for… Continue reading Maria’s Recent Mexico MEHcation
- We have a new guest in our house! It’s a bug! THE DREADED STOMACH BUG. Yeah, I know there will be some of you laughing. Because you’ve probably recently dealt with this too. So it makes you feel better you’re not the only one dealing with this shitty problem. But damn it all to hell, this… Continue reading Maria’s day from HELL
- As much as I love the month of December… I legit need a diet because I might or might not have gained some weight from all the festivities. Also the fact that I got chocolate candy as gifts from ‘Santa’ didn’t help. I don’t buy chocolate. If I do… that’s me: Until nothing is left… Continue reading Maria’s Post Holidays – Moving On…!
- So this year we finally did it. We went for a family vacation somewhere warm. Somewhere we had to take a plane to get to. Oh how the kids were excited about the flying part. As excited as a 5 and a 4 y.o. can get. Which is very. My son was telling strangers on… Continue reading Maria’s Fun Times Traveling with Children